Our Mission: Maui High is a diverse community where all learners are supported and challenged to achieve personal success.
Our Vision: Maui High: College & Career Ready
1. Provide students with a rigorous, relevant, and adaptable curriculum.
2. Design and implement learning experiences that actively engage students.
3. Use a variety of assessment strategies to measure student progress.
4. Provide a safe, healthy, and nurturing environment with high expectations for all.
5. Engage staff in professional development activities to promote student achievement.
6. Connect students to a system of support services.
7. Provide qualified leadership and staff who are committed to the school’s mission.
8. Encourage commitment, participation, and shared accountability for student learning.
9. Foster parental and community involvement as an integral part of the school’s support system.
Our General Learner Outcomes:
1) Self-directed Learner (The ability to be responsible for one's own learning)
2) Community Contributor (The understanding that it is essential for human beings to work together)
3) Complex Thinker (The ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving)
4) Quality Producer (The ability to recognize and produce quality performance and quality products)
5) Effective Communicator (The ability to communicate effectively)
6) Effective and Ethical User of Technology (The ability to use a variety of technologies effectively and ethically)